Look Better Fast
There are certain things you can do to look better fast. There are some things dramatically improve how you look. You can lift weights to increase your muscle size and definition. You can change your diet and lose weight. You can buy lots of new, stylish clothing. You can get cosmetic dentistry. You can get plastic surgery. You can get hair plugs or a hair transplant.
The problem with all these things are that they are either very expensive or take a long time.
Here are some quick, simple, easy things you can do right away to look better fast:
1) Get a tight to your head haircut. This is the kind where they use a clipper and get it tight. Not a flattop but more of a buzzcut. If you are balding this is the only real option that looks good. You have to get rid of the bushy looking wide on the sides look. This is never flattering. You will look better immediately and much more tough looking.
2) Start growing some facial hair. Any facial hair is better than none. A mustache and chin beard is still the best look. If you have a job where they expect you to be clean shaven you can at least grow your sideburns. Another way around this problem is to not shave on Thursday through Sunday. Then you have the stubble that women love so much for the weekend and you are clean shaven Monday through Wednesday for work.
3) Get outside and get some sun. Either sit in the sun or do some activity outside. If it is warm, take most of your clothes off. If it is cold, at least let your head get the sun. You just do not want the pale, colorless look. This is never good.
4) Buy a body hair trimmer and trim all your body hair. These trimmers work great and are not that expensive. They work fast unless you are really hairy. Once you get the bulk of your body hair trimmed down it is easy to maintain. I mostly trim down right before a summer holiday weekend like Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. These weekends usually involve more swimming and shirt off fun. I want to look my best during these times. The hard part is getting someone to trim your back hair. I get my daughter to do this for me. She complains a little but does it anyway. The thing you need to keep in mind that most women like mens body hair as long as it is not excessively long. That is why these trimmers are so good. You can trim it entirely away or leave some. Plus, since you are a guy it does not have to be perfect like for women.
5) Take a nap and get more sleep. You look tired and worn out because you are. The solution is to sleep more and take more naps until you look and feel better. You may be so sleep deprived that is takes months to see the results but the sooner you start the sooner you will look better. It is not your duty to die young from lack of sleep. You are not fooling anyone. You will know you are starting to feel the effects of being well rested when you start getting up consistently before you normally get up. The other clue is that you are more easily sexually aroused. The more you sleep the more testosterone you produce.
6) Wear your best clothes whenever you leave the house. This is easier to do when you only have good clothes. So while you are improving all your clothes, wear your good clothes.
7) Start eating better immediately. Cut way back on the carbohydrates and sugar. Buy steaks, eggs, salads, milk, vegetables and fruits. You cannot go wrong with these foods and avoiding everything else.
You can look better fast without a lot of expense or a lot of time.
If you have found this website helpful, please donate to show your support.
Return from Look Better Fast to Self Improvement Look Better
Return from Look Better Fast to Personal Development for Men.