Men, 5 Ways to
Feel Better Fast
You need to find ways to feel better fast. Don't wait forever to have a better life. You only have now. There is no reason to wait. You do not know how much time you have left. The longer you wait, the less likely, you will have any chance at a better life.
Here are 5 ways to feel better fast:
1) Sleep more and take more naps. You can tell that a lot of men are sleep deprived. You can see it in their faces. You have the bags under your eyes. You look tired. You fall asleep easily whenever you sit down. You eat a ton of food to try to stay alert. You get very heavy from all this heavy eating. You can feel better within days by just going to bed 2 hours before you normally do for as much as you can. Take naps. You men approach this lack of sleep like the red badge of courage. You think it is honorable to be chronically sleep deprived. It is just a way to feel bad now and speed up the path to the grave. The beauty of getting more sleep is that you will start to look and feel better the more you sleep. The more well rested you are the less you will eat and the leaner you will become. The more you sleep the more you will produce testosterone and have the sexual arousal that you need to get anything done. This is one of the easier fixes to feel better fast. You do not have to buy anything or spend any money.
2) Get in the sun. Getting sun is crucial to how you feel. You just will not feel that good if you get minimal sun. You need it in the winter too. What happens to most men is you rarely get sun, then on the rare times you are outside, you get sunburned and over-tired. You need to build up your tolerance a little at a time. That way when you spend a lot of time in the sun for whatever reason it does not take so much out of you.
3) Eat more meat and a lot less of everything else. Especially avoid carbohydrates. It you are very overweight you might want to eliminate carbohydrates entirely for many weeks until you lose some pounds by going on the Atkins diet.
4) Take care of the basics. Get your life under control. Do whatever it is that needs to be done to make your life run smoother. You just cannot hope to have a good life if you have lots of chaos and frustrations. You need to expend the energy needed to get most of your irritations handled. If you have a mountain of laundry to do, just keep at it until it is done. If your house is filthy, start cleaning. If you are living in chaos, get organized. If your car needs repair, get it repaired. If you have health problem, see the doctor. All these little irritations just make your life so frustrating. You do not want to live this way. You want every moment to not be frustrating. You want your normal state to be one of relaxation and peace, not chaos and frustration.
5) Take action on whatever it is you want and desire. Go after your goals and dreams. Join the gym, buy new workout clothes and get on a regularly scheduled workout routine. Research the business you are thinking about. Research the careers you are interested in. End your bad marriage or relationships. Hire an attorney. Start writing your book. Buy whatever tools and equipment you need to help you do what you want to do. Your life is now, not when you retire, now, now, now. The more you do now, the more action you take toward what you want, the happier you will be and the better you will feel. Turn off the TV and start researching, start writing, start taking notes, buy whatever it is you need. If you need advice with women, buy some dating advice. Get off the couch and go for a walk. Clean up the mess. Get busy doing what you want to do. Action on what you want to do always beats inaction.
It is just impossible to not feel better fast the more you do good things for you that further your goals and make you feel good.
Return from Feel Better Fast to Positive Thinking
Return from Feel Better Fast to Personal Development for Men.