Fathers Day Gift Ideas
I am not much for buying fathers day gifts or any gifts for that matter. I much prefer to buy what I want for me. But a lot of people will be looking for gifts for their fathers in the next few weeks. Here is what you should think about for the fathers in your life:
1) An Amazon gift card. I know a gift card does not seem that thoughtful, but men like to buy exactly what they want, not what you think they want.
2) A gift card to the stores your dad normally goes to. The hardware store, the gas station, his favorite local restaurant. I love gift cards because they are easy to buy and I love getting them and receiving them because they are small and do not take up much room. A lot of times they come in a little case or package too.
3) Coffee mugs with pictures of his children on it. I had a picture of me and my young son on a coffee mug that I had at work. I treasured this mug and was heartbroken when the handle broke off.
4) Tools that he could use an extra of. Most men will buy the tools they need over the years as he needs them. That is really the best way. If you can afford it, buy really good tools that are of high quality and that will last. That being said, it does not hurt to have a few extra, low quality tools to place in strategic locations. So tools are not a bad gift. They are a great gift for young men.
5) If the father in your life has a bad wife, you might want to get him my book -
How to Leave Your Wife.
I know that is your mother or step mother or some kind of mother. But if the man in your life is not happy in his marriage, you can help him with this book.
One thing a man should do is tell the people who want to buy him gifts what you want. It makes no sense to say something stupid like it does not matter. It does matter. Tell them what you want. Give them some options. These things do not have to be expensive. That it the reason that most men unselfishly do not say what they want. They do not want their kids to spend a lot of money on buying you gifts.
But if it is your money anyway, why not? Don't you provide your kids most of the money they have?
If so, why not tell them what you want?
If you have found this website helpful, please donate to show your support.
Return from Fathers Day Gift Ideas to Best Stuff for Men.
Return from Fathers Day Gift Ideas to Personal Development for Men