|Back to Back Issues Page|
Personal Development for Men, Issue #047 - What to Do in the Winter
February 10, 2013
Welcome to Personal Development for Men Issue #47
If you did not receive a copy of the my eBook - Fat Man Improvement or The Organized Single Dad when you subscribed, you can get these at the links below.
Fat Man Improvement
What to Do in the Winter
Ideas to Help Your LifeI have to admit that I kind of hate winter. The snow and cold are not what I enjoy. I like mild weather, tending to hot. I love good weather as much as anyone else does.
Sometimes I see myself moving to a better climate but making such a radical move is not in my plans right now. My kids are still in school and they like their schools. My parents live less than 2 hours away. My best friends live less than 2 hours away.
I just started a new, much better job that has a lot of potential to set my life up better for years.
So moving to a nicer, warmer, more mild climate is not in my immediate plans.
So I am trying to make my winter better. Here is what I am doing now to make my winter better:
1) I have dived even farther into personal development by paying for the Miracles Coaching by Dr. Joe Vitale. I will describe this to you more in the future as I go through the program.
2) I am getting caught up on all my housework.
3) I am getting rid of stuff. I really want to move to a nicer place and want to minimize my stuff even more. This task will always help you.
4) I am allowing my hernia operation to heal fully before I start lifting again. I do not want to hurt it. This operation was expensive and it takes a lot out of you. I do not want to have to do it again.
5) I am dealing with my ex-wife as persistently, firmly, patiently, with toughness and being as kind as possible.
6) I am aware of the weather. I avoid going out in terrible conditions. I clear my walks and put down salt.
7) I am enjoying the winter scenery as I go out and about. Instead of cursing the snow, I look at it's beauty. I think that I may move to a milder climate in the future and may not see the beauty of the snow someday.
8) I am thinking all the time of what I do want.
9) I am taking action related to what I do want. I just bought a new bed a few days ago. This was a big item on my wants list. I will be getting that bed in about a week. I am looking at pick-up trucks. I talked to a salesman yesterday and really got excited about the prospects of getting one after he told me that the prices are going down with all the rebates. I am looking at nicer places. These actions toward my goals are inspiring me. They are taking me step by step toward what I want.
You just cannot go wrong by taking actions toward what you want. It is the best way to get what you want.
Hans RecommendsPersonal Development for Men Podcasts on I-Tunes
Personal Development for Men Podcasts on Podomatic
My Amazon Author Page. My books are now available on Amazon for Kindle readers.
Site Build It This is a practical solution for people who want to build a successful online business without getting lost in a sea of technical details.
Afford Divorce Radical ideas on how to afford divorce. Don't let a lack of money stop you from leaving your wife and improving your life.
Womens Fashion Made Easy You can help your daughter look good by getting this book. It is an easy way for any woman to look better fast.
How to Leave Your Wife To all the frustrated married men out there my eBook "How to Leave Your Wife" describes my story of the verbal abuse I went through and the steps I went through in order to leave my wife.
The Secret of Deliberate Creation is an excellent audio program by Dr. Robert Anthony. I have been listening to it over and over again and my life is getting better in the process. I am starting to manifest good things into my life as a result of using this program.
The Handsome Factor - This is a great resource for men to learn how to maximize your appearance.
Static Contraction Weight Lifting Program. This workout if very short and very effective. You need to get strong, stay strong, and have big muscles. This does not need to take a lot of time using this program.
You can get the latest from Personal Development for Men at the Blog located at the main webpage. You can most easily get the latest news by subscribing to the RSS feed.
I would love to hear some of your comments on raising your kids and life in general. Leave your comments in the Contact Me section accessed from my main webpage.
|Back to Back Issues Page|