|Back to Back Issues Page|
Personal Development for Men, Issue #045 -Make 2013 Great
December 31, 2012
Welcome to Personal Development for Men Issue #45
If you did not receive a copy of the my eBook - Fat Man Improvement or The Organized Single Dad when you subscribed, you can get these at the links below.
Fat Man Improvement
Your Best Year YetIt is New Year's Eve and everyone will be talking about and thinking about their New Year's resolutions.
Me too. I want to make 2013 even better than 2012. I had a very good year. Some of my highlights include:
1) I started a much better Civil Engineering job.
2) I bought a really good looking suit for my job interviews.
3) I went to a lot of job interviews and got better and better at doing this.
4) I ended the job I held for 14 years in a positive manner.
5) I learned how to get my books for sale on Amazon Kindle.
6) My kids and I got along great all year and they are doing fantastic.
7) My son placed 3rd in his powerlifting weight class in both the State and National meets.
8) My son's high school football team was the state division 1 champion.
9) Both kids are getting mostly A's in school.
10) I get together with family and friends quite often.
11) I worked on my websites a lot.
12) I dealt with my ex-wife as best I could and we are all trying to learn how to deal with her better. We need to be firm, but kind. Nice but not a pushover. Understanding but set our boundaries.
I did have some health setbacks. I have a hernia and now a bad left shoulder. I will be working through those health issues the next few months.
Now is the time to write out what you want to accomplish the next few months if you haven't already. Setting your goals and then working on them is the most fun you can have.
Just make sure the goals you set are what you want to do. Do not others influence you. This is your life, your matter. Your goals, your desires, what you want to do need to have the highest priority for you.
By the way I am learning how to create podcast. So look for that in the near future.
If you are on the fence about starting an web-based business, you still have a few days to take advantage of Site Build It's 2 for 1 sale. Click on the link below for more details -
Hans RecommendsMy Amazon Author Page. My books are now available on Amazon for Kindle readers.
Site Build It This is a practical solution for people who want to build a successful online business without getting lost in a sea of technical details.
Afford Divorce Radical ideas on how to afford divorce. Don't let a lack of money stop you from leaving your wife and improving your life.
Womens Fashion Made Easy You can help your daughter look good by getting this book. It is an easy way for any woman to look better fast.
How to Leave Your Wife To all the frustrated married men out there my eBook "How to Leave Your Wife" describes my story of the verbal abuse I went through and the steps I went through in order to leave my wife.
The Secret of Deliberate Creation is an excellent audio program by Dr. Robert Anthony. I have been listening to it over and over again and my life is getting better in the process. I am starting to manifest good things into my life as a result of using this program.
The Handsome Factor - This is a great resource for men to learn how to maximize your appearance.
Static Contraction Weight Lifting Program. This workout if very short and very effective. You need to get strong, stay strong, and have big muscles. This does not need to take a lot of time using this program.
You can get the latest from Personal Development for Men at the Blog located at the main webpage. You can most easily get the latest news by subscribing to the RSS feed.
I would love to hear some of your comments on raising your kids and life in general. Leave your comments in the Contact Me section accessed from my main webpage.
|Back to Back Issues Page|